Refunds and Returns
Applicable to online orders only
Applicable to online orders only
All returns must meet 3 simple conditions for a successful return.
1. Item(s) were purchased in the last 30 days from wickeduggselection.com (we don’t accept returns from third party online sites or retailers selling same brands as we carry )
2. Item(s) are returned unworn, unmarked and with all the original tags attached
3. Item(s) must be in their original shoe box, which is packed inside a box or satchel
Wicked Ugg Selection will provide an exchange if the following qualifiers are met:
- The style was purchased at full price, with no discount applied.
- Customers requests an exchange for a different size in the same style
- Customers requests an exchange for a different colour in the same style
- Customers returning one style for a refund, having already purchased a different style as a replacement. Proof of purchase (Invoice number “Invoice #00….”) of the newly purchased style must be provided before proceed to next step
Free exchanges are only valid for full priced purchases, with no discount applied.
Please note, it's not possible to exchange one style for a different style.
Exchanges are only valid when exchanging for the same style for a different size or colour.
Customers who would like a different style are best to place a new order for the different style and return their original purchase for a refund.
All exchanges/refunds items are to be shipped back to Wicked Ugg Selection at the customer's expense.
Exchanges On Small-Size Clearance Styles
When purchasing a style which is part of the small size clearance sale, an exchange cannot be processed for a size that is full price. For example, if you purchase a size 6 at the clearance sale price, you cannot exchange for a size 7 which is listed at full price.
In this instance, a refund will be processed and you can re-purchase the larger size.
If you return the clearance sale item for an exchange, requesting a larger full price size, you order will be automatically refunded.
All exchanges/refunds for clearance styles are to be shipped back to Wicked Ugg Selection at the customer's expense.
We only accept item refund with quality issues.
All return shipping costs associated with the return of goods for a refund are the sole responsibility of the consumer.
Any original shipping costs are not refundable.
If you request a refund, please allow our warehouse 1–3 days for processing your return.
It will then be given to our finance team who will process the refund within 1–2 days.
Your bank may not reflect the refund for up to 72 hours. The timing varies from bank to bank.
Warranty claims are to be made within 1 year of the order date.
If you believe the boots purchased from wickeduggselection.com are faulty, please contact our customer service via email with the following important information:
1. photo of the entire boot
2. photo of the faulty area of the boot
3. your order number
4. a brief summary of the fault
What's covered by the warranty?
- Straps breaking where soles are not excessively worn
- Delaminating of sole layers
- Frayed or loose stitching on uppers
What's not covered by the warranty?
- Wear and tear
- Outsoles wearing out
- Deterioration from water abuse
- Stitching or hardware failure due to being caught, hooked or other abnormal wearing incidents
- Cuts, scratches, stains, burns etc
- Shrinkage from over exposure to extreme heat
- Animals chewing or abusing the product
- Excessive stretching - Wicked Ugg Selection does not offer a repair service on any products breakage due to excessive stretching which includes the pull-tag on the back of boots been pulled by unnecessary strengh